PTP, Inc. water removal, and air quality abatement services, offer small and large capacity desiccant dehumidifiers that are ideal for water damage restoration applications.  They utilize advanced desiccant technology to provide a low-dew point air streem that acts as a sponge to pull moisture from building materials that have come in contact with water due to storms, floods, fires, and piping failures. Desiccant dehumidifiers are also utilzed for humidity control in buildings, operating along or combined with other air-treatment components, such as air conditioners, heaters, and HEPA filtration units.  There versatile dehumidifiers are also useful for providing a condensaton-free environment including painting and surface coating preparation, mold and fungus prevention, industrial condensation prevention,  new construction dehumidification, and industrial corrosion production, pharmaceutical and process application, frozon food production,industrial piping,and water damage restoration.
How Desiccant Dehumidifiers  utilize a solid desiccant rotor, consisting of stabilized silica gel bonded to a low specific-heat substrate, thatis slowly rotated by a drive motor.  As the rotor turns, it absorbs moisture from process air that is ducted to the unit and blown through approx. 70% of the rotor surface.  This produces very dry discharge air with extremely low relative humidity, which is ducted to the area being treated to facilitate drying or other moisture control applications.  Heat is applied to the remaining 30%  of the rotor surface to"reactivate" the desiccant material, and the resulting wet air discharge is vented outside.
Large Water Damage Restoration Applications offers from  estimated 1000 SCFM Air Vloume to 15,000 SCFM (29 gal./day to 1221 gal/day)
Portable Dehumidifiers remove mosture from the air by capturing small molecules of water vapor released from carpets, wood, and other materials during the drying process.
Refrigerant Dehumidifiers provide powerful drying power for the restoration of carpets, drywall, and othe materials following water damage. 
Small Desiccant Dehumidifiers solve diffcult restoration problems incluming structural materials, hardwood floors, books, industrial drying applications, such as surface preparation prior to applying coatings. Estimated dry air down to 5% relative humidity, 0 to 100  degree operating temerature range, and very effictive drying hardwood floors.

email me