EZAir HVAC are designed to install into the duct work after the main HVAC unit

(EZAir HAVC Unit - 6 Cost $960.00 and covers up to 2500 sq.ft. plus installation.

(EZAir HAVC) Unit - 7 Cost $1920.00 and covers up to 5,000 sq.ft price including installation, and 20 year

Units usually comes with a 2 year warranty, but for an extra $175.00 you can buy and extended warranty for 20 years that covers the main power source which produces the clean air. You pay for shipping and handling.

To remove EZAir from duckwork and replace is $50.00 service charge. If it takes more than one time any year you are charged just one and one other is free.


                                 New Home and Offices makes you sick from chemical fumes and vapors.

Indoor pollution can sometimes exceed "maximum safety levels"  If your house didn't have glues everything would fall appart.  Many of the new synthetic fibers, carpets and fabrics, plastics, insulation material, glues and other adhesives, solvents,paints, stains,cleaning substances, deodorizers, and various aerosols have been linked to the growing "sick house" phenomenon.  Used inside the home these items are constantly saturating the air you breath with harmful chemical fumes and vapors.

The average person spends 90% of their time indoors.  During the energy crisis in the 1970 building and home construction practices changed.  Homes, offices, schools and all types of buildings are now insulated and sealed more tightly.  This saves energy, but also causes pollutants to be trapped indoors.

                                         No one really wants to breathe this stuff 24 hours per day

  Did you know 42,000 dust mites can live in only one ounce of dust forty pounds of dust generate per year per 1,500 sq.ft. of space, hosting 15 species of dust mites! Air borne dust mites feces cause eye irritation, allergies,eye-nose throat infections,asthma attacks,fatigue and depression.  Did you know that 75% of dust is human skin and the other 25% is earth. EZAir  helps oxidizes human skin and cuts out food chain of the mites.


Did you know?  Bacteria are found in your heating and cooling system, house pets,garbage,bathrooms, every where in our home. Bacteria causes colds, flu, respiratory infections, eye infections.

Mold Spores

Did you know?  Mold spores are found in out heating and cooling system, in damp clothing cleaning materials and the moisture in our ceilings, walls, carpets, drapes.  Mold causes allergies, sinus headaches, irritability, fatigue and depression.

email me